Monday 23 July 2018

Welcome Back Everyone! - Term 3 !

Welcome back to school - Term 3!

Room 1 had a very positive Term 2 and we are looking forward to continuing our exciting new learning in Term 3.


Focusing Inquiry for Term 3 ...

Acceleration! How am I going to accelerate students' achievement? 
- Analyse and look at the assessment data results from last term
- Select target students
- Research for strategies & teaching practices

After analysing the assessment data, I realised that my new focus will be on Reading. Maths and Writing were good, but Reading was a bit low so it needs acceleration - I need to focus on the learning progress of students who are struggling academically or who have fallen behind in Reading. 

I now have new target students for term 3, and I am looking forward to all the challenges ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Step #1 for identifying inquiry focus for 2022

Unpacking and analysing last year's assessment data in week 5 of Term 1 2022 was essential when the school realised that we cannot colle...