Thursday 16 April 2020

Welcome ~ Home Learning !

On Wednesday 15 April at 9am, all schools moved into remote learning, learning from home. I started my day with a call to parents and talked to students. Senior classes and one junior class from our school started their day with a hangout call. It was weird to start our term 2 in this way but most parents and teachers were encouraged with the fact that we are doing this for all of us. 


Teachers at our school were encouraged to use class sites as a form of communication with our learners. And it is the only way of passing on work and teaching to parents and students.
So here is how my Class site looks like from day 1 of remote learning. I sent the links to all parents and they should be able to access as well from our school website.



Next thing I did was designing a daily timetable for my learners. My Home Learning daily timetable looks like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Step #1 for identifying inquiry focus for 2022

Unpacking and analysing last year's assessment data in week 5 of Term 1 2022 was essential when the school realised that we cannot colle...