Students are not using word endings ('s' 'ing') in their oral langauge - need to focus on this so they can hear and record sounds accuratley in writing and recognise and use the correct.
Indicators of progress
- say words with a 's & 'ing' & 'ed' correctly
- record words with 's' & 'ing' & 'ed' in their story correctly
- record letters that they hear for unknown words
- continue recording words correctly
- The goal was partly achieved as I was able to help students see those word endings in their reading but was difficult to use in their talk (oral) and their writing.