I will use IOL and TESSOL (Rub-off dictation - Verb Wall) scaffolding practices to identify students language needs and increase their ability to use verbs in their story.
Indicators of progress:
- increase in student talk
- improve ability to write more than one word in a sentence
- increase confident to use variety of verbs in their story/talk
- increase students verbs knowledge
- improve in student waiting for their turn
- increase in the quality of student talk.
Verb story helps students to identify more verbs o use in their talk or when expressing their feelings.
- VERB WALL - students are able to identify and use words in their writing- 3 of my target students are able to write their story independently