I will use TESSOL scaffolding practices to support student to create and share in authentic contexts.
Indicators of progress
- increase student engagement
- students using key vocabularies confidently
- lots of student talk
- increase confident to work independently whether with the ipad or any other types of activities
- students produce an art or movie on what they have learned.
* hands-on activities (as in our IOL program) lead on to increase student engagement
* some students are able to use key vocabularies by repeating and rephrasing sentences from the teacher
* increasing their confident to participate in a role play, speak with confidence
* Next step - "WAIT TIME" as a teacher - am I giving students enough time to think